Day 397
So...it's weigh in day and I have GAINED three pounds. Now, normally this would depress the hell out of me, but I'm not concerned. I know that I have run and swam EVERY DAY this month. I've also allowed myself to eat much, much more. I do not feel heavier. I am pretty sure a couple of these pounds are do to muscle mass in my legs and arms and shoulders, so no one is pushing the panic button. I'm feeling very good.
I can...and will...make some eating choices to have a better showing. Truth be told, if I don't lose another pound, I'm okay with that; however, if I find that I've gained more on March 1, then I will go into full diet mode. We will wait and see.
The run this morning wasn't great though I did get it finished along with the swim. It rained HARD yesterday afternoon and evening and I really thought I wouldn't be running this morning but it was just foggy and obviously not going to rain. I wanted to get the run in because the forecast is for more rain this weekend and I may still have to miss a day...possibly two. I feel good that I did run today.
It rained hard and there was even a some lightning and thunder, so I stayed in all day. I finished the Punisher, which turned out to be very good. I also watched Venom, which I was finally able to download. I had to email Regal Theaters asking where my free downloads were at and they sent one and I'm hoping to get the others soon. I only care about The Girl in the Spider Web, the other one, some stupid horror flick, I won't bother.
I tried these new chicken snacks I bought at Costco. They turned out to be very good. Aha! I have another staple...more chicken, I know...but I like chicken.
I can...and will...make some eating choices to have a better showing. Truth be told, if I don't lose another pound, I'm okay with that; however, if I find that I've gained more on March 1, then I will go into full diet mode. We will wait and see.
The run this morning wasn't great though I did get it finished along with the swim. It rained HARD yesterday afternoon and evening and I really thought I wouldn't be running this morning but it was just foggy and obviously not going to rain. I wanted to get the run in because the forecast is for more rain this weekend and I may still have to miss a day...possibly two. I feel good that I did run today.
It rained hard and there was even a some lightning and thunder, so I stayed in all day. I finished the Punisher, which turned out to be very good. I also watched Venom, which I was finally able to download. I had to email Regal Theaters asking where my free downloads were at and they sent one and I'm hoping to get the others soon. I only care about The Girl in the Spider Web, the other one, some stupid horror flick, I won't bother.
I tried these new chicken snacks I bought at Costco. They turned out to be very good. Aha! I have another staple...more chicken, I know...but I like chicken.
Comments
Post a Comment