Day 395
Went out for my run this morning and was a bit more tired than usual...legs were a bit weak. However, as I was going west on Prospect, some kid started running next to me. He was a Latino talking like a gangster (these kids...) asking me over and over why I was running at 2 AM. I never felt threatened but this guy was certainly high and a bit pudgy, I could have easily out run him, so no harm no foul. The swim went well and I was surprised there was no cleaning crew. That's all good in my book.
Trash pick up went just fine. We finished at 7:30. I played computer poker and read the morning paper. I went to Walmart and Costco to pick up this and that. There were a couple of young guys sitting out front with their backpacks and a dog. For whatever reason, while shopping, I picked up some doggie treats and when I left offered to them. They thanked me. I don't like giving things to vagabonds but animals, no problem...what's wrong with me?
I didn't do much of anything else. I did get in another four episodes of The Punisher. I knew I'd get hooked on it. I really enjoy the Marvel franchise. They always seem to put a good product out there. No movies this week until Friday as I've seen everything of interest.
Trash pick up went just fine. We finished at 7:30. I played computer poker and read the morning paper. I went to Walmart and Costco to pick up this and that. There were a couple of young guys sitting out front with their backpacks and a dog. For whatever reason, while shopping, I picked up some doggie treats and when I left offered to them. They thanked me. I don't like giving things to vagabonds but animals, no problem...what's wrong with me?
I didn't do much of anything else. I did get in another four episodes of The Punisher. I knew I'd get hooked on it. I really enjoy the Marvel franchise. They always seem to put a good product out there. No movies this week until Friday as I've seen everything of interest.
Comments
Post a Comment