Day 394
For some people, the alarm wakes them up and they can hit the snooze button and sleep another 15 minutes with no problem. I can't do that. Once I'm awaken, there's a voice in my head that says if it's not more than an hour, I might as well get up...and I'll keep thinking that until I give up and get up. I can't just go back to sleep. That's what happened this morning. I woke up, look over and the clock said 1:15 AM. That could have given me another 45 minutes of sleep, but do I do that? No. I simply know myself too well. I just got up and started the day.
It was a bit warmer this morning, so I didn't need my gloves. It turns out, I didn't need my sweat shirt either. On the down side, my run wasn't that strong. I walked a bit more that I like but I did make it just fine. The swim went well too. The cleaning staff wasn't to the men's locker room yet, but I was there a half hour earlier than usual, so that makes sense. I could consider getting up earlier all the time to take advantage of this, but it's not the big a deal.
I was going to watch my mother today, but Papa called and said she refused. I feel bad for Papa and I could hear he was disappointed, but there's no changing my mother's mind and we could just do it anyway, but she'd make Papa's life miserable if we did. This sucks!
I end up just staying home...there are NO movies I want to see right now. I went to Panera Bread for lunch but after reading the menu, I honestly didn't find anything that I wanted, so I went to the store and bought some bread and things and made my own sandwich. I started watching the Punisher on Netflix and as I expected, it's good and now I'll have to finish the whole season. I'm so easy.
It was a bit warmer this morning, so I didn't need my gloves. It turns out, I didn't need my sweat shirt either. On the down side, my run wasn't that strong. I walked a bit more that I like but I did make it just fine. The swim went well too. The cleaning staff wasn't to the men's locker room yet, but I was there a half hour earlier than usual, so that makes sense. I could consider getting up earlier all the time to take advantage of this, but it's not the big a deal.
I was going to watch my mother today, but Papa called and said she refused. I feel bad for Papa and I could hear he was disappointed, but there's no changing my mother's mind and we could just do it anyway, but she'd make Papa's life miserable if we did. This sucks!
I end up just staying home...there are NO movies I want to see right now. I went to Panera Bread for lunch but after reading the menu, I honestly didn't find anything that I wanted, so I went to the store and bought some bread and things and made my own sandwich. I started watching the Punisher on Netflix and as I expected, it's good and now I'll have to finish the whole season. I'm so easy.
Comments
Post a Comment