Day 393

I woke this morning about 9 minutes before the 2 AM alarm, something I do a lot and as always, there's a moment I think to myself, "I could take today off, I've been very good lately...I could be due for a day off."  Then I pick up my phone, turn off the alarm and get the hell up.  I know that there will be days that I will have to take off: rain days, sick days, Las Vegas days.  I don't need to make up any of my own.  Just get up, get dressed, say Good Morning to Alexa and then ask her what the temperature outside is so I know how to dress (49 and below, sweatshirt and gloves; above 50, no sweatshirt or gloves).  I than take my morning pills and do my 20 counter push ups and I'm off.

I get home a little over an hour later and I am feeling great that I didn't take the day off.  Any time I do miss a day, I end up feeling guilty all day long.  I don't need or want that.  The swim also went just fine and oddly enough for a Monday morning, there were no cleaning crew to work around. Nice.

I went to the movies yesterday via Trolley and saw Serenity with Anne Hathaway, who I adore.  I can't recommend the movie.  It had all the good points to love it, but the story is wrap around a ridiculous premise and the "twist" at the end is stupid.  There was a lot of good acting gone to waste, as far as I was concerned. 

I'm almost done with The Hellfire Club buy Jake Trapper.  It's a good book and am glad I bought it.  I will need to soon buy a new book for my Trolley rides.

Morning crackers and cookies with my coffee, popcorn and some ice cream at the movies, and chicken before going to bed.  Not a great day of eating quality healthy food...but I liked it. 

Comments