Day 392
This will certainly be a very short post.
My run was back to where it's supposed to and went fine as did my swim. Sundays at 3 AM are the BEST time to go to the gym. There's usually almost no one there and the cleaning crew has the day off. Perfect.
I didn't leave the house today. I caught up on You Tubes and TV shows and watched a movie or two. A total lazy day! That's okay...I deserve it.
My run was back to where it's supposed to and went fine as did my swim. Sundays at 3 AM are the BEST time to go to the gym. There's usually almost no one there and the cleaning crew has the day off. Perfect.
I didn't leave the house today. I caught up on You Tubes and TV shows and watched a movie or two. A total lazy day! That's okay...I deserve it.
Comments
Post a Comment