Day 391
I did something that I have never done before. My alarm went off, I got up (as I always do), put on my jogging clothes and just then realized it was the 10 PM security check, not the 2 AM jogging alarm. I had somehow prepared myself to jogging, so I was wide awake. I had thought about running after the security check before when I thought I might not be able to get back to sleep, but I've never done it. So...I went for my jog and decided to skip the swim today.
This was a HUGE mistake. It didn't take long for my legs to say "No more" and I had to walk. I end up walking about half the route and I skipped the park walk around. I got home and was hungry, so I made a sandwich and went to bed. I will NOT do that again.
I went to Fashion Valley via Trolley and saw The Kid Who Would Be King. This was a very predictable movie designed for kids and it did not disappoint. It's nothing I'd go see again, but it was enjoyable. I got some more reading done with my book The Hellfire Club.
I waited until 5 and went to Cindy's for turkey dinner with her family (I kept the portions small) and then managed to bed by 6:30. Donna called and asked me to babysit Mom Monday and Tuesday. Oh well.
This was a HUGE mistake. It didn't take long for my legs to say "No more" and I had to walk. I end up walking about half the route and I skipped the park walk around. I got home and was hungry, so I made a sandwich and went to bed. I will NOT do that again.
I went to Fashion Valley via Trolley and saw The Kid Who Would Be King. This was a very predictable movie designed for kids and it did not disappoint. It's nothing I'd go see again, but it was enjoyable. I got some more reading done with my book The Hellfire Club.
I waited until 5 and went to Cindy's for turkey dinner with her family (I kept the portions small) and then managed to bed by 6:30. Donna called and asked me to babysit Mom Monday and Tuesday. Oh well.
Comments
Post a Comment