Day 390

The run and the swim went well.  I felt strong and there were no leg or foot problems. 

I decided I'd take the Trolley and the bus to the Airport, just to see if I could and how long it would take.  I parked at the Gillespie Field stop, as usual, and got off where the announcer said the airport buses were at.  That turned out to be wrong.  I end up walking (never a bad thing) all the way through Little Italy and on to Seaport Village. 

I had lunch at the Cheesecake Factory (turkey club and fries) and took the Trolley back home.  I'm going to have to do little more research next time I try the airport run.  However, I did realize that occasionally I do need to do this.  Get on the Trolley and go somewhere new and treat myself to a nice lunch  I always enjoy myself and I can afford it.  Aside from going to the movies, I don't get out of the house enough. 

The rest of the day, I played poker with Terry (he seems to be losing his interest) and caught up on You Tubes.  Food was crackers and cookies for breakfast, the club sandwich and fries and a few chicken nuggets before bed.  Seems okay.

Comments