Day 389

I can never tell how my jogging day is going to go. Some days, I don't get much sleep at all and my run feels fresh and strong and other days, I get the right amount of sleep and I get tired out.  The later is what I experienced this morning.  I did manage the entire route, but I did more walking than I'd like.  I did, however, make a strong finish.  The swim went just fine. 

I didn't do much on this day. Being Wednesday and knowing that I have to make dinner at my parents house, which has begun to get earlier and earlier...4 PM today, I can't really plan too much.  So, I end up catching up on some of my TV shows and played poker on WSOP (had a terrible session). 

We had meatloaf for dinner along with potatoes and gravy.  Mom is NOT doing well.  She's almost deaf now and can't really walk on her own anymore.  She's shaking more and more.  It's sad to see. 

Comments