Day 385

My run was fine though I had a visit from my left foot pain that I haven't had to deal with for a really long time.  It wasn't so bad that I had to stop, but the last thing I need is for that to start flaring up again.  The swim was good but I was surprised to find two guys in the pool this early in the morning; however, they left as I was dressing so I had to pool to myself...I like it that way. 

I went shopping at the 99-cent store and loaded up with nuts and such for my munchies and to take to the movies.  For some reason, I felt like a Subway sub and had my favorite, the Spicy Italian.  I enjoyed that a lot, but I end up with a rough bout of heartburn.  I think my body has decided I really can't eat those anymore (well...at least the full one, I could try the 6 inch, I suppose). 

That, along with chips filled me up and with the usual crackers with my coffee that was all I had to eat yesterday.  I'm not sure how many calories that was--though I wouldn't be surprised if the whole thing was more than 2000 calories considering I ate the WHOLE bag of chips.  At any rate, I'm confident I did not go over my 3500 limit, which I don't believe I've done for a very long time.  That is the high mark, which means I would stay even for my exercise and life support system calorie burn.  There's nothing scientific about all of this (though I suppose I'm close), but I'm confident I'm okay with this assumption.

The day just seemed to melt away with poker and TV.  Oh well...I do love it.

Comments