Day 384

I think that when I whine that my legs were wobbling or I was tired during my jog, I should also note when things are going good.  So this morning, my jog was strong.  I ran more than usual and didn't feel tired or worn out when I finished.  The swim also went well.  There was no one in gym but me, the desk dude, and the two cleaning ladies who were, of course, cleaning the men's locker room when I was there.  I honestly don't care, but to be sensitive to them, I walked over to the stalls to change. 

I went to the movies again, this time to Fashion Mall where I watched Jennifer Lopez's Second Chance. It was completely predictable, but I like simple human stories with a lot of humor, so it was right up my alley. 

I did turn in my time sheet and honestly, that was about all.  Oh, I did go to Walmart hoping to find the sweat pants I like in size and they had one pair...in the same color I already have, of course, but I bought them anyway.  I also bought some munchies, which i know may not be great for a diet, but in truth, I'm not on a diet anymore.  As long as I keep up my exercise schedule, I should allow myself some munchies but note, there's no candy.  At least that's a step in the right direction. 

Comments