Day 380

I ran a different route this morning going to Mesa Park then on Prospect to Fanita and back to the home.  It's about a mile shorter, but rain was threatening and I didn't want to get too far away.  It turned out to be a pretty good course.  If I chose, I could continue on Prospect to the next turn street and it would likely add that extra mile.  I'll have to take the car around to actually see.

I got up an a half hour earlier than usual and with the shorter jogging route, I was at the gym at 2:30 AM.  The swim went well and I didn't have any problems dodging the cleaning crew...always a plus.

I went to meet Martin at the Jamul Casino.  I played Quick Quads and, unfortunately, didn't catch any quads, so I lost a hundred.  For some reason, I'm not so concerned.  I am enjoying myself and will continue this Monday trek as it is Senior Day and the $10 free play and free lunch are a nice touch.  I have hope that the losses will eventually even out.  After all, it is a 99.5% game and I'm sure my bad luck streak is due to be broken.  I am willing to continue to see if and when it will.

It rained pretty much all day, so after getting home from the casino, I just hung around the house.  Before I went to the casino, I did a park trash run to grab as much as possible so tomorrow's trash pick up will be that much easier and faster.  Food intake was crackers in the morning with coffee, popcorn, tacos, and chicken.  I think I'm within my work load calorie markers.  We will see.  I'm half way to my next weigh in day. 

Comments