Day 379

The run this morning was not a problem though I did a tad more walking than usual. Yesterday when I was removing my shoes after the run, I had a pop on my right knee.  It worried me but there was no problem bending or putting pressure on it.  It seemed I might have simply bent it in a strange direction or something.  However, it was sore and is still just a tad sore today but I was able to run and do my swim with no problem.  It now has a strange cracking sound and feel as I bend it but again, no serious problem.  I'm going to assume it's just a cartilage issue and will heal itself, however, I will monitor it closely.

Yesterday, was a rain day and though I was lucky to have gotten my exercise in, there was no place to go as I don't like driving in the rain unless I absolutely have to so I stayed in all day and caught up on my TV and You Tube shows. 

It was a pretty simple day.  I had my morning crackers with coffee, chicken nuggets, and a ham sandwich for the day. 

Comments