Day 378
First thing: Yes, I have changed the days count. This is because (and as I have now mentioned numerous times) I have missed days writing this blog...never on purpose...but just as an oversight. I started this diet on Jan 1, 2018 and today is in fact Day 379 (but I'm writing about what I did yesterday therefore making it Day 378--reminder, I write about my morning exercise on the day I type this, but the report deals with yesterday's events).
I will try my best to no miss any more days, but who knows...I'm old.
The run this morning went very well in spite of the fact that I assumed it would be raining but it wasn't and it seemed like I might be able to make it on my usual route, so I went. I was VERY lucky as I made the entire 5.5 miles. I changed clothes, drove to the gym for my swim, and it started raining. So, this time around, my timing was perfect. Having the fear that it could start raining at any time, I ran more of the route than usual. The swim went very well too. Oddly, there was no one in the gym when I arrived except the cleaning crew and the dude at the reception desk. Being that's it's the first of the year and all the resolution people that it brings, I was surprised. By the time I finished my swim and was leaving, a few people had arrived.
Aside from going to get gas and shop at Walmart, I didn't do much else other than play poker on my computer and watch TV. I considered another movie, but the threat of rain kept me away...and it never rained. I was able to catch up on all my favorite shows. I am glad I resigned my Dish contract. I do enjoy my shows. Now I need to decide if I should keep my CBS All Access account, but I'm sure I will as I do want to see the next Star Trek Discovery series and eventually get to the Good Life or whatever it's called. We'll see.
I will try my best to no miss any more days, but who knows...I'm old.
The run this morning went very well in spite of the fact that I assumed it would be raining but it wasn't and it seemed like I might be able to make it on my usual route, so I went. I was VERY lucky as I made the entire 5.5 miles. I changed clothes, drove to the gym for my swim, and it started raining. So, this time around, my timing was perfect. Having the fear that it could start raining at any time, I ran more of the route than usual. The swim went very well too. Oddly, there was no one in the gym when I arrived except the cleaning crew and the dude at the reception desk. Being that's it's the first of the year and all the resolution people that it brings, I was surprised. By the time I finished my swim and was leaving, a few people had arrived.
Aside from going to get gas and shop at Walmart, I didn't do much else other than play poker on my computer and watch TV. I considered another movie, but the threat of rain kept me away...and it never rained. I was able to catch up on all my favorite shows. I am glad I resigned my Dish contract. I do enjoy my shows. Now I need to decide if I should keep my CBS All Access account, but I'm sure I will as I do want to see the next Star Trek Discovery series and eventually get to the Good Life or whatever it's called. We'll see.
Comments
Post a Comment