Day 371

Well...I just notices that I neglected to write a post on 1/9/19, which would actually make this day 372.  No doubt that is how I end up short at the end of the year.  I miss writing on a particular day and don't notice it.  Oh well...it really doesn't matter in the long scheme of things.

This morning's run went well.  A sheriff's deputy pulled up along side me while I jog and said I was a very disciplined runner considering it's 2 AM.  I thanked him.  It was nice.  The swim was okay though there was a hose across the the pool, which I dove under each time.  It disrupted my routine a bit, but no big thing. 

I went to the movie On the Basis of Sex and it was amazing.  One of my favorite movies of the year.  The more I take the trolley, the more I'm amazed at how many crazy people there are, most of them talking to themselves or sleeping in the back of the train.  It honestly doesn't bother me too much and I'm getting used to it.  Occasionally, I will go to the other side of the car if one is bothering me while I try to read.  That's a plus for me.  I always take a book with me and read on my destination.  It makes the trip go faster and helps me keep up on my reading. 

I didn't eat much yesterday...my usual crackers with my coffee and then I had a sandwich and some fries and the small popcorn.  At night I just ate a little jerky.  I'm trying to NOT eat if I know I'm not really hungry, which if I ever really did that regularly would be a massive departure from my life in the past when I ate even if I wasn't hungry.  For some reason, I think I was brought up that I must eat three meals a day, hungry or not.  I'm trying to get out of that pattern. 

Sleep hasn't been as easy lately.  Last night I just tossed and turned for almost two hours before falling a sleep.  I also would wake up every other hour or so.  It's not horrible, but I'd like to get out of that pattern.  Of course, it doesn't help that I purposely get up at 10 for the security check.  I'm feeling like this job is not going to last out the year...for some reason, I just do.  It'll be okay but I do enjoy the extra money.  We will see.

Comments