Day 369

What an odd day it was for my exercise.  First, the run was okay but my legs were like noodles and I end up walking more of it than I'd like.  Secondly, the swim started out okay, then the divider between lanes came unhooked and I couldn't get back on, so I switched to the one lane.  The pool, this morning, wasn't as clean as I like so I stopped a bit early.  Then my shower stall wouldn't drain.  All these are signs it's time to go back to the Navajo facility. 

I'm going to have to take tomorrow off as I will be having my colonoscopy and will be drinking that gallon of joy, which will mean I'll need to stay close to a toilet. I certainly don't want any accidents while running or swimming.  I will be SO glad when this is over.  I absolutely dread it.

I had some time after picking up a few things at Walmart and so I picked up trash in the park since Jose was doing meter reads.  I got enough trash to fill up an entire trash bin.  I then headed to the Jamul Casino to meet Martin.  I grabbed a hundred dollar bill, win or lose. 

I picked up a new slot card. Monday is senior day and if you put on 50 points ($100 in VP), you get a $10 freeplay plus a free meal.  They have two 100-play machines and two single line machines that have full pay bonus poker quick quads.  My first session on the 100-plays was terrible and I was down half my bankroll so we had lunch, a great burger, fries and drink comp.  I then played a penny game and broke even using my freeplay and then it was on to the single line quick quads.  I hit a natural quad queens and then a quick quad sixes.  I cashed out a buck ahead and called it.  My first winning session in I don't remember how long, and yes, it was just a buck, but considering how horrible last year's gambling went, I'll take it.

I think this is a great promotion and I'm pretty sure that as long as they keep it, I'm going to drive on over there on Mondays when I can.  The full pay bonus poker on quick quads is an almost 100% game and to find it on single lines is the only place I have ever seen it, so I'm going to give it a good shot over the coming year. 

I came back home and just hung out until it was time for bed.

Food intake: crackers, hamburger meal, and chicken.  I have no clue what the calorie amount is and considering there were plenty of fries, it won't be small...but I'm sure I didn't over do it. 

Comments