Day 368
Had a ridiculous dream I was holding a young baby and suddenly I realized it was gone and someone had taken it. I woke up, looked over and it was 1:28 AM. Weird dreams are now keeping my body alarm working. The run went just fine as did the swim. After taking one day off because of weather, my body seems to be doing good.
I just read an article in The Week that reported that aging Americans can improve their health and life span by running and swimming. Of course, I know this, but it's nice when they do science experiments that biologically prove it. It just makes all that more determined to keep this up.
According to weather reports, we will have another storm coming in next Wednesday, so I may miss another day next week.
So, the weather cleared up and I wasn't doing anything other than watching the Charger/Raven's game and decided I needed to get out of the house. I went to the movie Mortal Engines, which was a beautiful film, but unfortunately, the story was very weak and completely predictable. It's too bad as it is obvious that this film cost a huge bundle.
I got home late, but I had overslept the night before so I had some chicken nuggets and got to bed by 6 PM. Food intake wasn't too bad. I had the crackers in the morning along with some chicken later. The problem is that I decided to buy the large popcorn and drink. I won't do that again. So, I'm sure I'm around the 2000 calorie mark, but I might be over it a bit. It's all good.
I just read an article in The Week that reported that aging Americans can improve their health and life span by running and swimming. Of course, I know this, but it's nice when they do science experiments that biologically prove it. It just makes all that more determined to keep this up.
According to weather reports, we will have another storm coming in next Wednesday, so I may miss another day next week.
So, the weather cleared up and I wasn't doing anything other than watching the Charger/Raven's game and decided I needed to get out of the house. I went to the movie Mortal Engines, which was a beautiful film, but unfortunately, the story was very weak and completely predictable. It's too bad as it is obvious that this film cost a huge bundle.
I got home late, but I had overslept the night before so I had some chicken nuggets and got to bed by 6 PM. Food intake wasn't too bad. I had the crackers in the morning along with some chicken later. The problem is that I decided to buy the large popcorn and drink. I won't do that again. So, I'm sure I'm around the 2000 calorie mark, but I might be over it a bit. It's all good.
Comments
Post a Comment