Day 365

Okay, so I'm still fuming that today SHOULD be Dec 31, but it's about Jan 3.  Missing those two or three days pisses me off.  But it is what it is...moving on.

The run and the swim went fine, though it was cold.  I did buy some new gloves and they were great.  I also found some nice new sweats with pockets that I bought.  Even though I could just get the large, I still buy the ExL because I like the looseness and can always tie the waist. 

It's only been three days and I'm already missing candy.  That's okay, I expect some withdrawal symptoms for a couple of months.  I'm going to be a good boy.

Aside from shopping, I really didn't do much else other than try to finish my book club assignment (still have about 40 pages to go) and play computer poker.  I did stick to just chicken today.  Of course, I still enjoy my crackers in the morning with coffee. 

Comments