Day 364

The run this morning went quite well, especially considering it was 33 degrees outside.  My sweat pants and sweat shirt seem to keep me warm enough (almost sweating when I get home), but my gloves are not doing the trick.  I'm going to go over to Target or Walmart and buy some that will help keep my hands from freezing.  Of course all this cold lately has made it so that when I jump into the heated pool, it's like heaven.  It's hard to explain just how good it feels to swim in a heated pool.  Yes, there is some work to it with all the strokes and such, but I just love it.

I went to see Aquaman once again on the IMAX screen.  I really do enjoy that movie. I for the life of me can't understand why some people are crapping on it.  It's not my favorite Super Hero movie (that goes to Wonder Woman), but it's up there. 

I got a call from Papa while I was on my way home on the Trolley and he wanted dinner at 4 and asked me to pick up salad.  I left right away and made a couple of wrong turns and never got the salad, but that was okay.  We had cream tuna on toast for dinner along with carrots.  This is an old family recipe that goes way back and is an absolute favorite of mine.  We also had a small piece of Mom's birthday cake for dessert.  Mom was in good spirits.  It's so hit and miss with her.  She fell AGAIN and her foot is swollen.  It hurts to listen to her moan every time she gets up or sits down. I can not imagine being in pain all the time like she is. 

So, my food today was okay: crackers in the morning, chicken in the afternoon, and tuna fish at night.  I have no doubt I'm under 2 K calories for the day, which is my goal for the rest of the year.  At that rate along with my daily exercise routine, I'm counting on about two pounds per month.  That would give me my 20 for the year.  Of course, that is unlikely, but one can hope.

Comments