Day 363
Okay, it's the new year and I'm still irritated that I miscounted my day totals. I'll get over it. January 1 and I took the day off. The gym was closed and I chose to not do my run.
I also went to Buffalo Wings and had their sampler plate along with a beer--so far away from my diet. Over 2000 calories right there. I knew what I was doing. It's the new year and I'm going to allow myself occasional fun days, but not too often. I do have a goal for 2019 and that's to lose between 15 and 20 more pounds. On Jan 1 of 2020, I want to be between 180 and 185. I have the whole year to do this and considering I lost 100 pounds last year, this certainly should be within the realm of success.
I did get my run in this morning and I did go to the Navajo facility first for my swim but was disappointed that they STILL have not fixed the heater for the pool, so it seems I'll just go back to Santee and stay there for the foreseeable future. It's fine and besides, I don't have to deal with people cleaning during my changing, which was an irritant at the Navajo gym. The pool isn't as nice, but it's always warm and the shower has good pressure. So it's all good.
In addition to the sampler, I also had an omelet in the morning and some chicken nuggets at night. No doubt a solid 3000+ calorie day--not good. I'll be a good boy here on out.
I also went to Buffalo Wings and had their sampler plate along with a beer--so far away from my diet. Over 2000 calories right there. I knew what I was doing. It's the new year and I'm going to allow myself occasional fun days, but not too often. I do have a goal for 2019 and that's to lose between 15 and 20 more pounds. On Jan 1 of 2020, I want to be between 180 and 185. I have the whole year to do this and considering I lost 100 pounds last year, this certainly should be within the realm of success.
I did get my run in this morning and I did go to the Navajo facility first for my swim but was disappointed that they STILL have not fixed the heater for the pool, so it seems I'll just go back to Santee and stay there for the foreseeable future. It's fine and besides, I don't have to deal with people cleaning during my changing, which was an irritant at the Navajo gym. The pool isn't as nice, but it's always warm and the shower has good pressure. So it's all good.
In addition to the sampler, I also had an omelet in the morning and some chicken nuggets at night. No doubt a solid 3000+ calorie day--not good. I'll be a good boy here on out.
Comments
Post a Comment