Day 362

It's New Year's and I took the day off.  It has been raining hard all day and the gym is closed so no swim or run.  It's crazy to start the year off with an off day, but that's okay.  I'll jump right back on the wagon tomorrow.  On the good side, I managed 10+ hours of sleep...think my body needed it.

I drove to the Hillcrest Farmer's Market and walked around.  I really enjoy it here.  All of the different cultural food smells and so many eclectic people walking around.  I even donated to a small musical duo (I never do that).  I bought 10 pork and chicken pots (the name escapes me now) and a small bowl of cevice.  I took all that home.

Trash pickup went fine and we barely missed the rain.  I also go a flat on my golf cart, which Jose fixed.  I told him that at his leisure, I would like an estimate on a new stair entrance and security door for the back of the house.  I also asked to to give me an estimate on a fence in the back.  I am considering getting a dog.  Honestly, I don't think I will, but I am at the point where I think I'd like one.  We'll see. 

The rest of the day I just hung out at the house.  It was a good way to spend New Year's Eve for me.

Comments