Day 359

I manage a good swim and run this morning.  I managed the run with no unusual walking areas other than what I normally do.  It was unusually cold this morning at 37 degrees.  Because I wear sweats the only place I really feel cold is my hands even though I do wear gloves.  It would be undo-able without them.  My ears are covered with the earphones.  I could put on my hoodie, but I haven't needed to as of yet.

I went to see Bumblebee which turned out to be just okay.  The reviews have been quite positive and I was expecting a better movie, but it was silly in spots and though Hailey Stein-something was a cutie-pie and did a good acting performance, it was just too campy for me.  It crazy that Hollywood continues to have these massive explosions that send the actors flying in the air and they always get up and act like nothing has happened.  Stupid!

I came home and caught up with most of my You Tubes and was in bed by 5:30.

Comments