Day 358
I managed to get both my run AND my swim in this morning. Of course, this should be no big deal as I am supposed to be doing it every morning; however, the holidays and the pool heater down has stopped that. It has been four days since my last swim and this morning I could certainly feel it in my arms. It felt good to get it down even though I did have to go to the Santee facility. It was okay, but the pool is not even close to as nice as the one on Navajo.
My friend Dave and his wife, who now live in Kansas City, came to visit and check out the park and my place. We had lunch at Chili's (the smokehouse burger was delicious). I didn't do much of anything else. This concludes all of the holiday visits and dinners and celebrations. I was busy almost every day for ten days or so. It's nice to be wanted and loved, but it's also nice to back at my routine. I long for "nothing to do" days.
I will admit it's been a terrible month for food intake and I have NO doubt, I will have added some poundage when I weigh in on Tuesday. That's okay. I'll hit it hard in January and will once again start listing all my food and calories for a few months until I get back down to where I should be. I'll be okay.
My friend Dave and his wife, who now live in Kansas City, came to visit and check out the park and my place. We had lunch at Chili's (the smokehouse burger was delicious). I didn't do much of anything else. This concludes all of the holiday visits and dinners and celebrations. I was busy almost every day for ten days or so. It's nice to be wanted and loved, but it's also nice to back at my routine. I long for "nothing to do" days.
I will admit it's been a terrible month for food intake and I have NO doubt, I will have added some poundage when I weigh in on Tuesday. That's okay. I'll hit it hard in January and will once again start listing all my food and calories for a few months until I get back down to where I should be. I'll be okay.
Comments
Post a Comment