Day 357
I have no idea how I screwed this up, but with only four days left in the year, I should be at Day 361, so some how, I've lost three days. No doubt I skipped days, miscounted, whatever. I'll take a look see later.
I got back to my run this morning. When I miss a couple days, I can really feel it in my legs. I did get through the course. I did go to the gym, but the heater in the pool is once again down. I didn't find out until I had dressed and put my feet into it...it was only then did I see the sign on the other door that the heater was down. I changed back into my street clothes and headed home. For the next couple of days, I'll go to the Santee location.
I will HAVE to stop eating cookies in the morning with my coffee. Later today, I will take all this bad food and leave it in the clubhouse for whoever would like to have it.
I went to the house for Mom's birthday. Papa made pasta for her, me, Larry, Donna, and Jose. The birthday dinner went well. I then drove over to Pete and Kathy's to meet up with them along with Dave and Mo. We had a very nice visit.
Then it was back home and to bed by 6. I'm desperate to get back into my routine.
I got back to my run this morning. When I miss a couple days, I can really feel it in my legs. I did get through the course. I did go to the gym, but the heater in the pool is once again down. I didn't find out until I had dressed and put my feet into it...it was only then did I see the sign on the other door that the heater was down. I changed back into my street clothes and headed home. For the next couple of days, I'll go to the Santee location.
I will HAVE to stop eating cookies in the morning with my coffee. Later today, I will take all this bad food and leave it in the clubhouse for whoever would like to have it.
I went to the house for Mom's birthday. Papa made pasta for her, me, Larry, Donna, and Jose. The birthday dinner went well. I then drove over to Pete and Kathy's to meet up with them along with Dave and Mo. We had a very nice visit.
Then it was back home and to bed by 6. I'm desperate to get back into my routine.
Comments
Post a Comment