Day 356

As the year comes to a close and my 365 days closes in, I'm thrilled with the outcome even though these past days have been a cheaters paradise.  I'm certainly eating WAY too much, but as I said, come Jan 1, I'm back to it.  It's nice to enjoy the holidays with family and not worry so much about every calorie going into my mouth.

Christmas Day: no run, no swim.  I went to Jon Jr's and had our annual breakfast...excellent.  The game theme I had for my gifts this years seemed to work fine.  We had a wonderful time.

I came back home and did the final touches on cleaning the house.  Lots of rain today and driving home was treacherous at times.  Christina and Jim came over to check out my place and the the park and we watched some of Phantom of the Opera and finally went to Donna's for dinner and Secret Santa. 

I end up with a battery pack for my Iphone (finally a gift I could use).  Kids also gave a Starbucks card and a cute glasses holder.  It was truly a wonderful family time and I was so very proud of my kids and their kids and my whole family.  I got home late and stayed up for the security check.  I will be looking forward to getting back into my routine on Jan 1.

Comments