Day 353
no run...no swim. Shit! Something just was not right this morning. My sleep was strange and the voice in my head said no though my guilt is strong. I have no idea why I am self-destructing these final two weeks of the challenge. Hopefully, the new year will bring a new strength.
On a good note, I went and saw Aquaman and it was great. The reviews are luke-warm, but I'm good with it. I saw it on 3D IMAX and I do love the IMAX, but I could do without the 3D. It was a gorgeous film and the Nicole Kidman role, which turned out to be more than I expected, was a nice surprise. This is one I will purchase when it's available on streaming.
I came home and that's about it.
Like I said...guilt is at an all time high right now.
On a good note, I went and saw Aquaman and it was great. The reviews are luke-warm, but I'm good with it. I saw it on 3D IMAX and I do love the IMAX, but I could do without the 3D. It was a gorgeous film and the Nicole Kidman role, which turned out to be more than I expected, was a nice surprise. This is one I will purchase when it's available on streaming.
I came home and that's about it.
Like I said...guilt is at an all time high right now.
Comments
Post a Comment