Day 352

My run went better this morning, though there was a couple of times I needed to walk, but certainly not as bad as yesterday.  Either way, I'm making it around the entire route...about five and half miles.  I did make my swim this morning.  Again, they always decide to clean the men's locker room at 3 AM, the same time I'm there so I'm constantly dodging the cleaners, usually women.  I always say good morning and change as fast as possible.  I personally don't care if they see my old man naked ass or not, but I certainly hate always being in the situation of making them uncomfortable.  I go as fast as possible and try to wait until they're out of sight both changing in to and out of my bathing suit.

I saw Mary Poppins at the La Jolla AMC theaters, so I had to drive.  It was wonderful.  Emily Blunt was perfect choice for the role of Mary.  My only criticism: one or two too many songs.

Aside from that, I came home, watched some You Tube and tried a couple of movies I didn't finish and was in bed by 5:30.  It sounds as odd to write that and to be doing it as I'm sure any reader is thinking while reading it.  Getting up at 10 PM for the security check and then again at 2 AM for the run seems silly and unnecessary...and frankly, it is...but it suits me.  I love my mornings that much.  I set my alarm for the 2 AM wake up, but I don't for the 10 PM.  I usually just wake up to pee close to that and then just stay up, but lately, I've been waking up at 11:30...which is okay, but I'm thinking I may have to start setting up a 10 PM alarm as well.

There is NO question that I'm eating too much.  I don't expect to worry about it until the holidays are over (I've earned it), but I will hit it hard again in January!

Comments