Day 351
So...I'm not sure why, but my running (jogging walking really) has been very labored lately. My legs are fatigued and I don't know why. I'm having a very difficult time getting through my usual running segments and am experiencing some slight pain in my left knew. What is going on? I didn't swim today. For whatever reason, I was VERY worn out after the run. I can't help but wonder if my adding more calories to my diet has had on my stamina...it seems the opposite would be true, but I honestly don't know any other thing that has changed. All the more reason to find out after Jan 1 when I go back for a couple months to the stringent diet. We shall see. I'm hoping this is just a temporary condition.
It didn't help that today was the Christmas lunch the company treated us. It was a Olive Garden. I stuck to just one bread stick (which wasn't that good anyway), salad and a pasta dish that I only ate about 2/3. However, I was pretty full. I didn't do much the rest of the day other than watch TV and play poker on the computer.
I know that SO much of me time these past few months have been pretty monotonous: run, swim, computer, TV, movies, and what I eat. However, this is what I enjoy. I make no apologies. I don't feel like my life is passing me by...I am truly enjoying my retirement and I feel fulfilled with my occasional trips to the park, zoo, family, and friends. It's all good life and I feel very lucky.
It didn't help that today was the Christmas lunch the company treated us. It was a Olive Garden. I stuck to just one bread stick (which wasn't that good anyway), salad and a pasta dish that I only ate about 2/3. However, I was pretty full. I didn't do much the rest of the day other than watch TV and play poker on the computer.
I know that SO much of me time these past few months have been pretty monotonous: run, swim, computer, TV, movies, and what I eat. However, this is what I enjoy. I make no apologies. I don't feel like my life is passing me by...I am truly enjoying my retirement and I feel fulfilled with my occasional trips to the park, zoo, family, and friends. It's all good life and I feel very lucky.
Comments
Post a Comment