Day 350
I can certainly confirm that I'm in an exercise slump. Yes, I got my run in, but I had to do a little more walking than I'd like to plus my knees were aching a little bit and I simply don't seem to have the energy lately. I am sure that this is only a temporary condition. It's just a question of how long. I also suspect that because I'm eating more, and granted, some bad decisions on the choice of foods might have something to do with. I will take care of this at the first of the year. I've settled that these holidays are just not worth giving up, so pay for it in January.
It seems every other day, someone or something is feeding me. Last night, Papa made BBQ chicken and potatoes..delicious though it was somewhat cold as we waited for Mom. I'll say she was not herself at all last night. She barely spoke, ate just a little and was constantly nodding off at the table. I'm sure her time is growing very short.
I'm ready for the inevitable and just hope Papa can get through it okay. It's time.
It seems every other day, someone or something is feeding me. Last night, Papa made BBQ chicken and potatoes..delicious though it was somewhat cold as we waited for Mom. I'll say she was not herself at all last night. She barely spoke, ate just a little and was constantly nodding off at the table. I'm sure her time is growing very short.
I'm ready for the inevitable and just hope Papa can get through it okay. It's time.
Comments
Post a Comment