Day 348
It was a rough day on the exercise stage. First of all, I didn't have a good sleep, but the actual run was 50% walking (not all that bad in itself) as for whatever reason, my legs were just not having a good morning. I was tired, tired, tired. I did make it and came really close to not going to the gym, but I know myself...I can talk myself out of anything, so I knew I had to just get dressed and GO to the gym. I managed my swim just fine, but again, a little more tired than usual. Bottom line: I did my exercise albeit, at a slower pace.
I went to the movies and saw the animated Spiderman, which when I initially saw the previews thought I'd be skipping this one; however, the reviews turned out to be very good and so I gave it shot and sure enough it was quite good...not go see it again good, but certainly better than I thought. It was very creative and honest to the comic book genre.
As always, I enjoy taking the Trolley as I can get some reading in and I'm about a third through the latest Lisbet Salander novel. So far too much exposition...I'm hoping things pick up soon. I do enjoy this character very much.
I did finish the CW DC crossover series with the Flash, Green Arrow, and Supergirl. It reminded me how glad I am that I didn't watch those series anymore when Dish lost the CW account. They were really stupid. I suppose, I've finally outgrown that kind of humor.
I went to the movies and saw the animated Spiderman, which when I initially saw the previews thought I'd be skipping this one; however, the reviews turned out to be very good and so I gave it shot and sure enough it was quite good...not go see it again good, but certainly better than I thought. It was very creative and honest to the comic book genre.
As always, I enjoy taking the Trolley as I can get some reading in and I'm about a third through the latest Lisbet Salander novel. So far too much exposition...I'm hoping things pick up soon. I do enjoy this character very much.
I did finish the CW DC crossover series with the Flash, Green Arrow, and Supergirl. It reminded me how glad I am that I didn't watch those series anymore when Dish lost the CW account. They were really stupid. I suppose, I've finally outgrown that kind of humor.
Comments
Post a Comment