Day 347
For crying out loud! I nearly forgot to post this again! I'm laying in bed and suddenly it occurs to me I didn't make this entry. So, up I get and here it is.
The run went just fine. It was 52 degrees, which means no sweatshirt or gloves. My hands still get a tad chilled, but it's all good. I listened to Five Hundy and Two Morons podcasts...always makes the run go faster. I'm surprised I'm still interested in Vegas themes considering this past year has been so horrible for me. I did not post ONE winning trip, which has never happened to me before. Yes, I am disillusioned, but there's a part of me that believes this will turn around...I certainly hope so. I really have no other hobby that I can turn to.
After seeing movies back to back days, I decided to just stay home. I did do a little shopping and picked up some new bulbs for the kitchen. After installing them and crossing my fingers that the flickering would stop...it did. So, it seems the new bulbs Jose installed were wrong. I'm not worried about it. The four fluorescent bulbs only cost $20 and I am very happy with the covers that he made. All told, the whole thing end up costing $140...perhaps a bit pricey, but I'm happy.
Next on the Jose to do list is to completely build me a new set of stairs and a secure screen door for the back door. This would be a VERY big job and I'm sure I'd be looking at over a grand for it, so I'll wait until after February when I get my next annual retirement payment.
The rest of the day, I just played computer poker and watched You Tubes...I'm not happy about it, but there ya go...retirement, baby.
The run went just fine. It was 52 degrees, which means no sweatshirt or gloves. My hands still get a tad chilled, but it's all good. I listened to Five Hundy and Two Morons podcasts...always makes the run go faster. I'm surprised I'm still interested in Vegas themes considering this past year has been so horrible for me. I did not post ONE winning trip, which has never happened to me before. Yes, I am disillusioned, but there's a part of me that believes this will turn around...I certainly hope so. I really have no other hobby that I can turn to.
After seeing movies back to back days, I decided to just stay home. I did do a little shopping and picked up some new bulbs for the kitchen. After installing them and crossing my fingers that the flickering would stop...it did. So, it seems the new bulbs Jose installed were wrong. I'm not worried about it. The four fluorescent bulbs only cost $20 and I am very happy with the covers that he made. All told, the whole thing end up costing $140...perhaps a bit pricey, but I'm happy.
Next on the Jose to do list is to completely build me a new set of stairs and a secure screen door for the back door. This would be a VERY big job and I'm sure I'd be looking at over a grand for it, so I'll wait until after February when I get my next annual retirement payment.
The rest of the day, I just played computer poker and watched You Tubes...I'm not happy about it, but there ya go...retirement, baby.
Comments
Post a Comment