Day 346

Well shit!  It appears I have once again forgotten to post yesterday.  Unbelievable!  When you consider I didn't miss a day for over 300 and now I've missed two in the last couple of weeks.  I have got to get it together. 

So, I've seen TWO movies I was waiting for: The Favorite and Mary, Queen of Scots.  The first, with Emma Stone was okay, but it was slow, not as humorous as the commercials led you to believe and the ending was terrible.  The latter was wonderful.  No surprises here...it's historical...but the acting was superb.  Both of the movies were courtesy of my Movie Pass, which as of late has not offered squat, but seems to like the Hillcrest Theaters.  The only downside is that I have to drive as the Trolley doesn't go anywhere near Hillcrest. 

I had an Artisan pizza, which has almost no crust, which I like.  It still doesn't hold up to Pizza Hut's meat lovers, but it certainly was very good and much better on the calories.  I enjoyed it and would have it again.

Two days now back into my running and swimming routine.  The running is a little rough.  It just is not good for me to take days off, but I did manage it okay.  The swimming, of course, I really enjoy.  If only the cleaning crew didn't always to the Men's locker room at the same time.

I've caught up my You Tubes and sitcoms.  I have NO clue what the scale is going go say come Jan 1.  I don't look or feel like I've gained weight, but I certainly have been putting on the calories.  It will be an eye opener.  My guess is that come Jan 1, I will have to get back to it. 

The job future looks good.  Word is that I'm going to continue the gig for the foreseeable future.  Cindy gave me new company logo shirts and said next year they will continue the same time sheets, all good news for me.  How I'm getting away with what is the easiest job ever amazes me, but I'm not going anywhere until they kick me out.  Having my rent covered by job, saving $250 per month as I no longer am in the Roth account, and lowering my Dish bill by $100 per month can only mean it should be a good year. 

Comments