Day 340

The run went fine but I stepped on a rock on (of all places) my right foot and now there's a bruise.  I suppose that's to be expected when you run at two in the morning with minimum lighting.  I did manage to still good a run in along with the swim, which I had the pool to myself--I always like that.

I had a good night's sleep and I thought I needed to get out of the house, so I decided to go to the movies, after all, it's free with my subscription. I took the Trolley to Fashion Valley to see The Wife with Glenn Close.  It was the only movie that I haven't already seen.  One of the things about this membership is that I use it a lot and am way ahead of the movies.  Of course, there are many I don't want to see--slasher or paranormal genres--and I also steer away from religious and war movies, so that leaves the kinds I do enjoy.  The Wife seemed okay but it was slow and predictable and I wasn't enjoying myself, so I left.  This is something I have been doing more and more lately.  Now that I'm not shelling out $10+ I feel I can decide to just leave, and I do.

On the way home, for the second time, a Trolley went out of service and every one ordered off and to wait for the next one.  Safety first--I'm okay with that.  Fortunately, we were stopped at SDSU, so I walked around the campus and bought a latte and was soon home again.  I watched some You Tube and was sleepy earlier than usual.  So, I was asleep by 5:30--my life routine has changed so much.

Comments