Day 339

Finished my run and swim by 4 AM.  Things went fine. 

Book club at 9:30.  It was a good meeting and ran a little longer than most.  Pretty much every one admitted this wasn't a favorite.  Next meeting will be Jan 5.

I considered going to the movies, but instead just cleaned up the place in anticipation of my Tuesday drive to Vegas.  I then got in a couple of episodes of The Marvelous Miss Maisel.  I'm really enjoying this season. I am so far behind in my serials.  I could be watching TV for the next 6 months every day and still not be caught up. 

I think I ate way too much today.  The book club breakfast and my usual morning crackers and even had an extra ham scrambled breakfast, but the clincher was finishing off the package of chicken, which I knew as going to be over the top.  I sure all this exercise is countering all this extra eating I've been doing lately, or come January I'll have to start ALL OVER AGAIN!

Comments