Day 337
Major thunderstorms hit the park during the day. When I got up at 2 AM, the skies above were showing stars, so I began my run; however, soon rain was coming down and the last think I want to do is run in the rain not knowing how heavy it could become. I headed back home so I only got in a few hundred yards. However, I did get my swim in just fine.
I finished Ozark, which end up being pretty good. I look forward to the next season, but like all of these Netflix original series, I'll have to wait a good year or more. I didn't much of anything as the rain and lightning and thunder was huge pretty much all day. Yes, we need the rain but does it have to be all at once? Fortunately, it's supposed to clear up today and no new rains for the next week which is good considering I'm going to Vegas on Tuesday.
There's always the danger of eating too much when I'm stuck in the house all day. I stayed with chicken, but I had three large plates...not good. I'll try to be better today.
I finished Ozark, which end up being pretty good. I look forward to the next season, but like all of these Netflix original series, I'll have to wait a good year or more. I didn't much of anything as the rain and lightning and thunder was huge pretty much all day. Yes, we need the rain but does it have to be all at once? Fortunately, it's supposed to clear up today and no new rains for the next week which is good considering I'm going to Vegas on Tuesday.
There's always the danger of eating too much when I'm stuck in the house all day. I stayed with chicken, but I had three large plates...not good. I'll try to be better today.
Comments
Post a Comment