Day 333
The run this morning went very well. At first I might have some problems with my left hamstring, but it soon smoothed out just fine. It was a crispy 42 but with my sweatshirt and long sweat pants and gloves, I was just fine. As a matter of fact, when I'm done and am taking everything off, I'm surprised that I do actually sweat quite a bit...even when it's cold like this. The swim also went fine. I did buy some new better quality googles and they worked really well. It does really matter to buy quality.
I changed my Dish package again. I found that I really miss the MLB network, so I went for 120 to 200 channels and it was only $16 more per month...that's all good. I will need to remember that after 12 months, I'll be losing my $40 monthly discount and for at least a year, I'll be back to over $100 a month, put I'm still happy with my decision. Many times, I watch MLB when doing other chores and enjoy their panels.
I did walk around the mall a bit and considered a movie but no, it was back home. I honestly didn't do much but I did lost some self discipline and bought another 2 McRibs to take home for dinner. I just love those so much and know they'll be off the menu again soon. The odd thing is that they're available in El Cajon, but not Santee.
I don't think I mentioned but a couple of days ago, I finally tried the Cane's chicken fingers meal. Yes, the fingers were good but I found the sauce over rated, the bread was bland and the cole slaw just okay. There's really no reason to go back...though again...the fingers themselves were perfectly cooked and moist.
Yesterday, it was just crackers, the McRibs and some popcorn chicken for dinner. Probably about 4000+ calories for day...not totally in sin country, but more than I should have eaten.
I spent most the day binge watching Ozark, and once again, I'm hooked. I managed 7 episodes and will likely finish it soon.
I changed my Dish package again. I found that I really miss the MLB network, so I went for 120 to 200 channels and it was only $16 more per month...that's all good. I will need to remember that after 12 months, I'll be losing my $40 monthly discount and for at least a year, I'll be back to over $100 a month, put I'm still happy with my decision. Many times, I watch MLB when doing other chores and enjoy their panels.
I did walk around the mall a bit and considered a movie but no, it was back home. I honestly didn't do much but I did lost some self discipline and bought another 2 McRibs to take home for dinner. I just love those so much and know they'll be off the menu again soon. The odd thing is that they're available in El Cajon, but not Santee.
I don't think I mentioned but a couple of days ago, I finally tried the Cane's chicken fingers meal. Yes, the fingers were good but I found the sauce over rated, the bread was bland and the cole slaw just okay. There's really no reason to go back...though again...the fingers themselves were perfectly cooked and moist.
Yesterday, it was just crackers, the McRibs and some popcorn chicken for dinner. Probably about 4000+ calories for day...not totally in sin country, but more than I should have eaten.
I spent most the day binge watching Ozark, and once again, I'm hooked. I managed 7 episodes and will likely finish it soon.
Comments
Post a Comment