Day 332

I bought a couple pairs of new swimming goggles.  I made the mistake of going cheap and that's what I got.  They finally did work and I got my swim in, but are very uncomfortable.  I will suck it up and go to Champs and spend the money for a good pair of googles.  My run went just fine.  I can feel it in my legs that I missed those eight days.  And with Las Vegas coming up soon, I'll need to make sure I keep going and manage to get something in there as well.  I'm so worried about the swimming.

I took the Trolley to Mission Valley Center and saw Creed II, and yes, it was totally predictable.  Do you really think at the end he'd lose?  However, the movie was very well done, and I really enjoyed it.  I am loving my AMC subscription service.  I did email them saying that my gift cards never arrived and of course, on that same day, they arrived...two weeks late I might add.  But 20% off all refreshments make it worth it. 

It feels good to be back into the routine.

Comments