Day 330

This won't be much of a post.  It's raining in San Diego...a lot and hard and will for the next day or two.  I'm also STILL dealing with this cold, so no, I'm not running again.  I didn't go anywhere.  I stayed home, watched TV and played poker on the computer.  Terrible, I know, but it is what it is.  Hopefully, this will be just a small blip.

I did finish season two of Star Trek Discover, and yes it was very good.  However, it's going to be a long time before they post another season, so I'm going to cancel my CBS All Access.  Now that I've placed Dish back on the TV, I just don't need it and their original programming isn't all that important.  I am SO far from up on my Amazon, Starz, and Netflix shows, I simply don't need anything else.

I have been fairly good about the food intake during this lull in the exercise.  But when you're stuck in the house all day, that's a tough order as well.

Comments