Day 328
I'm happy to report that my cold is almost gone. There is small traces still hanging on, so I will not get back to my routine until tomorrow, but it feels great to not be sick. I did go see the move Instant Family, and yes, it was predictable but I really enjoyed and was moved by it. Highly recommended.
I also picked up as much trash as possible (a whole dumpster worth) so that I could be assured of being done in time for my doctor's appointment. I went to sleep at 6 and didn't wake up for the security check until 12:40 AM and then slept until 3 AM...geez...too much sleep. I will have to start setting my alarm once again.
I also picked up as much trash as possible (a whole dumpster worth) so that I could be assured of being done in time for my doctor's appointment. I went to sleep at 6 and didn't wake up for the security check until 12:40 AM and then slept until 3 AM...geez...too much sleep. I will have to start setting my alarm once again.
Comments
Post a Comment