Day 325
For the second day in a row, I will not be doing my running or swimming (3rd day swimming). This cold is still lingering, but it seems to be on the backside. Sore throat gun, but the runny nose is still happening and overall body weary feeling. Barring a setback, I'll be back on the road and at the gym tomorrow.
Needless to say, in the attempt to get better, I've stayed home all day with the exemption of a fast run to Costco to get the chicken popcorn that is only on sale for a couple more days.
Other than that, just watching TV and computer poker and trying to get better. 9 hours of sleep each day shouldn't hurt.
Needless to say, in the attempt to get better, I've stayed home all day with the exemption of a fast run to Costco to get the chicken popcorn that is only on sale for a couple more days.
Other than that, just watching TV and computer poker and trying to get better. 9 hours of sleep each day shouldn't hurt.
Comments
Post a Comment