Day 324
Well, I suppose it was going to eventually happen and it has. I've come down with a cold. At this point it's just taking hold so for the first time this year, I'm not going to run (yes, I missed that one morning in Las Vegas, but I more than made up for it in steps). I'll I can hope for at this point is that it's just a 24 hour things. We'll see.
It was Thanksgiving, so I picked up my parents and we went to my sister's (Donna) house for dinner. She has struggled at cooking most her life, but she hit a home run this year. Everything was delicious. I was a good boy and though I did have gravy with my turkey, I kept the food amount down. Only small portions of everything, though I doubled up on the turkey itself.
I got my parents home fine and after a couple of You Tubes, went to bed. Here's hoping I'm back to my routine tomorrow.
It was Thanksgiving, so I picked up my parents and we went to my sister's (Donna) house for dinner. She has struggled at cooking most her life, but she hit a home run this year. Everything was delicious. I was a good boy and though I did have gravy with my turkey, I kept the food amount down. Only small portions of everything, though I doubled up on the turkey itself.
I got my parents home fine and after a couple of You Tubes, went to bed. Here's hoping I'm back to my routine tomorrow.
Comments
Post a Comment