Day 323

I got very lucky this morning.  As usual, I got up at 2 AM and did my run.  The run itself was uneventful (one coyote sighting) and after I got into my home, it started raining.  I just made it.  I'm sure it's just a renegade cloud, but it rained pretty hard.  With all my sweats on, I would have been soaked. 

No swimming for the next couple days because of the Thanksgiving holiday.  That's okay.  I don't swim when I go to Las Vegas but I do still try to get my run in as best I can, which I will do again when I go on Dec 10.

I went to the movies via Trolley and saw Ralph Breaks the Internet.  I thought the theater would be packed but it was only moderately filled.  It was the first showing of the release.  This was a very good movie for me.  I laughed out loud in quite a few spots.  Of course, to get the jokes, you really do need to know the Internet.

Papa called they preferred to eat at out Chinese place instead of making dinner.  I met them and we had some good food.  Aside form a couple of You Tube vids, there was no TV today.  Good for me.  I did manage over 13 K steps.  So, overall, a pretty good day.

Comments