Day 322
The run and the swim went just fine. I am still having problems with my right shoulder. However, the pain isn't as bad as when it first hit a year and a half ago. Next Tuesday is my doctor's appointment, and I'm hoping she can relieve that.
I'm also going to have her take a look at my back. It is constantly itching, so there might be something there. Years ago, I did have a tape worm (that sounds SO terrible) in my back and some pills took care of it within days. This time, it's not that bad but I certainly think something could be done. Of course, I live alone so applying a cream or ointment is out of the question. We shall see.
All of these little nuisances, of course, are just that. Overall, I am feeling very good. I thought about it this morning during my run and I realized I haven't given enough credit to my overall good mood to the fact that I pretty much live a stress free life. The only responsibilities I have are my little jobs here at the park, neither cause any anxiety at all and family obligations, which consists of helping Papa with computer questions and dinners. Those are NOT problems. Here's hoping things stay just the way they are.
As for the diet in its 322nd day, I now do it more as I consider myself now in the maintain mode rather than the diet mode. The only fat I have left is the old stomach and abdomen. So, if I stayed at this weight always, that would be okay. What I have to watch for is adding weight. So, my plan is to stay within calorie burn and consume equilibrium and continue the run/swim routine. We shall see how this all turns out.
Trash pickup went very well finishing within a little over an hour...amazing. But it helped that there was less trash this week, plus Jose picked up a lot of it yesterday. I missed getting to Costco...well, I really just forgot to go, but I'll simply take care of that later.
I had to go to Lowe's and buy some new fluorescent light bulbs for my kitchen and so I went to Lowe's and bought and then installed them...about the only "man job" I'm capable of doing myself. I managed just under 13 K steps for the day.
I also made reservations for Las Vegas (what's wrong with me?) for Dec 11 to 14. It's a short one and I'll be staying at the D. I'm going to meet Catherine from ECLVA for a day and basically I want to just explore some places on my to do list that I've missed the last two times I've gone. I do hate the drive up and back, but I'll manage.
I'm also going to have her take a look at my back. It is constantly itching, so there might be something there. Years ago, I did have a tape worm (that sounds SO terrible) in my back and some pills took care of it within days. This time, it's not that bad but I certainly think something could be done. Of course, I live alone so applying a cream or ointment is out of the question. We shall see.
All of these little nuisances, of course, are just that. Overall, I am feeling very good. I thought about it this morning during my run and I realized I haven't given enough credit to my overall good mood to the fact that I pretty much live a stress free life. The only responsibilities I have are my little jobs here at the park, neither cause any anxiety at all and family obligations, which consists of helping Papa with computer questions and dinners. Those are NOT problems. Here's hoping things stay just the way they are.
As for the diet in its 322nd day, I now do it more as I consider myself now in the maintain mode rather than the diet mode. The only fat I have left is the old stomach and abdomen. So, if I stayed at this weight always, that would be okay. What I have to watch for is adding weight. So, my plan is to stay within calorie burn and consume equilibrium and continue the run/swim routine. We shall see how this all turns out.
Trash pickup went very well finishing within a little over an hour...amazing. But it helped that there was less trash this week, plus Jose picked up a lot of it yesterday. I missed getting to Costco...well, I really just forgot to go, but I'll simply take care of that later.
I had to go to Lowe's and buy some new fluorescent light bulbs for my kitchen and so I went to Lowe's and bought and then installed them...about the only "man job" I'm capable of doing myself. I managed just under 13 K steps for the day.
I also made reservations for Las Vegas (what's wrong with me?) for Dec 11 to 14. It's a short one and I'll be staying at the D. I'm going to meet Catherine from ECLVA for a day and basically I want to just explore some places on my to do list that I've missed the last two times I've gone. I do hate the drive up and back, but I'll manage.
Comments
Post a Comment