Day 320

Had a strong run this morning.  I can't quite figure out why some days are poor and others strong, but I've been very lucky that I have had no problems lately with calves or my left foot.  Unfortunately, the shoes I'm wearing are getting very shoddy, and I don't think will last much longer.  The shoes I've been breaking in to take their place are still very iffy when it comes to running in them.  The shoes I bought specifically for running are a bust as they make my left foot flare up just walking in them. 

The swim went well.  I was earlier than usual getting there at 3 AM so there was no one in the pool, which is always a bonus.  As crazy as these hours are, I'm enjoying this routine. 

Sunday was a complete bust.  Other than the run and the swim, I never left the house.  I did enjoy a couple of my movies on VULU, which works great on my TV as there is an app.  I still need to work a little with the You Tube TV to figure everything out.  I could cancel CBS All Access saving ten bucks a month, but truth be told, I enjoy the no commercials plus you get ALL of the CBS programs old and new.  I also want to watch the Star Trek Discovery series. I just need to find the time...really take the time to actually do it. 

As far as the diet goes.  Well, only chicken nuggets and chicken popcorn along with crackers in the morning.  I honestly don't know.  Sometimes, I think I'm doing just fine and then there are others that I'm feeling bloated.  Of course, Dec 1 will tell the tale. 

I'm debating on whether or not to go to Las Vegas in December.  Catherine will be there through the 13th and then Martin will be there from the 16 to the 20.  I'm more inclined to go the week that Catherine will be there as I can meet her once to play some VP and that's it. If I go when Martin is there, then I will be monopolized by him and I think I really want to spend some time alone.  Of course, I haven't decided either way. I'll check with Cindy and see how work will be affected. 

Not surprisingly, I did came up short of the 10 K steps...though that's misleading as I'm sure I did but just didn't always have my phone app with me. It's all good.

Comments