Day 319

I woke up early at 1:15 AM, but that's not surprising as I went to sleep at 5:30...I was just falling asleep watching TV anyway.  So, I finally got out of bed at 1:40 and had my run.  There were no coyote sightings this morning.  The gym was practically empty this morning, me and one other guy in the whole place besides the one staff guy who now greets me by name as I come in the door--that happens when you come literally every single day.  The swim went just fine and yes, I'm STILL have some pain in my right shoulder.  It's not terrible, but just enough to piss me off.  I'm really hoping I can get a cortisone shot when I see the doctor this week. 

Movie Pass finally offered me a movie at Regal so I went to see The Girl in the Spider Web once again.  I enjoyed it even more than the first time as I could catch a lot of things that I missed the first time around. 

It's pretty much all I did aside from playing poker on the computer and watching TV.  I did lay down for a little while, but nothing came of that.  It's amazing to me just how fast these days are flying by.

Comments