Day 317

A somewhat ho-hum day.  I did my run and swim in the morning.  I tried to nap a little but it didn't work.  I got on the Trolley and went to Fashion Valley to see Overlord, which was a bit silly story wise, but was still entertaining.  I'm loving the AMC subscription.  Movie Pass doesn't offer me any more movies with no explanation.  I'm sure that because I bought the yearly pass from Costco, that they have limited me in favor of their monthly subscribers.  That's okay, I suppose.  I got more out of it seeing more than 50 movies for $90.  The downside is that all the AMC theaters are in Mission Valley and La Jolla but with the Trolley pass...that's okay too.

Something  unusual happened on the way home.  The Trolley went out of service half way home and had everyone leave the cars and wait for the next train.  I decided to walk around and wait for the following train after that.  I discovered a very nice little coffee house and enjoyed a great cup of coffee.  I will check all this out more later.

After getting home, I watched a little You Tube. My Dish is officially off, so now I need to learn my way around the Internet programming.  I went to my parents for dinner and then home and asleep. 

Comments