Day 316
I managed to get my run in just fine; however, I decided to not do the swim as my shoulder was hurting more than usual, possibly because of the shot. However, the day did end with almost 15 K steps.
I went to Tracy's at 11 AM where I met Javier, who made a wonderful fish dish for lunch. I gave him the girls a lot of my storage stuff from school I knew I'd never used including some good audio and visual gear along with some assorted supplies. I also took them the package of cookies that I damn well knew I should not eat.
The plan was to go to the movies in the afternoon to see Overlord, it would have gotten out too late and I needed to meet Tracy in front of Aubrey's high school where she's starring in A Midsummer Night's Dream at 4 PM. So, I just did walking around and hung out at Dave and Buster's and had a beer.
I met Tracy and we watched the play. Though the first act was a little slow, it was wonderful seeing my grand daughter on stage. The second act was short but very funny and it turned out to be a fun night. I headed home and was in bed by 7:30. Unfortunately, I didn't wake up at my usual 10 PM and slept right up to 1:15 AM, so it was a late security check and then I just stayed up and did my run and my swim, which I will put into tomorrow's report. As I've noted before, sometimes these days can run together with this strange timing and now find myself into.
I went to Tracy's at 11 AM where I met Javier, who made a wonderful fish dish for lunch. I gave him the girls a lot of my storage stuff from school I knew I'd never used including some good audio and visual gear along with some assorted supplies. I also took them the package of cookies that I damn well knew I should not eat.
The plan was to go to the movies in the afternoon to see Overlord, it would have gotten out too late and I needed to meet Tracy in front of Aubrey's high school where she's starring in A Midsummer Night's Dream at 4 PM. So, I just did walking around and hung out at Dave and Buster's and had a beer.
I met Tracy and we watched the play. Though the first act was a little slow, it was wonderful seeing my grand daughter on stage. The second act was short but very funny and it turned out to be a fun night. I headed home and was in bed by 7:30. Unfortunately, I didn't wake up at my usual 10 PM and slept right up to 1:15 AM, so it was a late security check and then I just stayed up and did my run and my swim, which I will put into tomorrow's report. As I've noted before, sometimes these days can run together with this strange timing and now find myself into.
Comments
Post a Comment