Day 315

As noted in earlier blog entries, there are some days that I simply don't do much of anything aside from TV, computer poker, and other ordinary nothingness.  However, there are days like today that questions if I'm retired at all!

Did my run
Did my swim
Wrote the blog entry
Picked up trash
Worked on gluing the scooter
Took packages from the weekend to the office
Bought groceries at Costco
Bought sweat pants from Walmart
Went to Papa's to check a suspicious letter (it was a scam)
Got my haircut
Did my laundry
Deposited my ROTH check at the bank
Went back to Papa's to set the time on their new bedroom alarm clock (took 20 seconds)
Did my security check

It was simply one of those days filled with errands.  I like them more than the days I never leave the house...but those aren't so bad either.

Comments