Day 312
It is so odd to me that today I felt unusually strong while running and end up running more than usual. There are those days I barely jog and my legs feel like noodles, and then days like this where not only to I run more, I can run faster. Go figure. Fortunately, my calf problems seem to have gone and my shoulder, though still giving me small twinges of pain, is much better as well.
I will still keep my doctor's appointment but I'm glad that I'm feeling better. I must admit I am not feeling like I'm losing any weight. This could be because of the higher calorie intake, though I am still staying in the negative compared to expended calories. But I suppose I will see on Dec 1. Perhaps I'm feeling stronger BECAUSE of the extra calories. Again, who knows?
I went to the movies via Trolley to Mission Valley and saw Girl in the Spider's Web with Clair Foy. It was a tad slow at times, but I really liked it and she is really impressing me with her range.
When I got home, the scooter I bought had arrived. Putting it together was a breeze and I have admit, I'm feeling just a little buyer's remorse, but I've yet to ride it and will later. The helmet also arrived and I charged both over night. I'm ready to go. Just how much I will use it is the big question. Buying it in winter may not have been the wise choice, but it was on sale, and well, I can't resist a sale.
I feel like I'm spending too much money. Being on a fixed income, it seems I'm buy something every day be it food, a small this or that, or a $500 scooter that I'm not sure if I'll use it enough to justify the cost. I do know that if I don't, I'll end up giving it to my grandson, Jack...we'll see.
It was a good day.
I will still keep my doctor's appointment but I'm glad that I'm feeling better. I must admit I am not feeling like I'm losing any weight. This could be because of the higher calorie intake, though I am still staying in the negative compared to expended calories. But I suppose I will see on Dec 1. Perhaps I'm feeling stronger BECAUSE of the extra calories. Again, who knows?
I went to the movies via Trolley to Mission Valley and saw Girl in the Spider's Web with Clair Foy. It was a tad slow at times, but I really liked it and she is really impressing me with her range.
When I got home, the scooter I bought had arrived. Putting it together was a breeze and I have admit, I'm feeling just a little buyer's remorse, but I've yet to ride it and will later. The helmet also arrived and I charged both over night. I'm ready to go. Just how much I will use it is the big question. Buying it in winter may not have been the wise choice, but it was on sale, and well, I can't resist a sale.
I feel like I'm spending too much money. Being on a fixed income, it seems I'm buy something every day be it food, a small this or that, or a $500 scooter that I'm not sure if I'll use it enough to justify the cost. I do know that if I don't, I'll end up giving it to my grandson, Jack...we'll see.
It was a good day.
Comments
Post a Comment