Day 311

Today, it was cold enough that I wore a sweatshirt hoodie and gloves during my run.  I'm glad I did.  Wearing my shorts hasn't proven to be a problem yet but I have some sweats just in case.  The run itself went well with no unscheduled stops.  I tried a new podcast, Vegas Playground with Luella Chavez, an aspiring actress who lives in Henderson.  So far, I'm not impressed. 

The swim at the gym went fine, though the crew cleans the pool and locker areas when I'm there.  I had just finished when two more people showed up to swim...at 3:30 AM.  Crazy!

I seem to have hit my ideal routine.  Go to bed at 6 PM and wake up whenever I wake up and go do my security check (it's been anywhere between 9:30 and 11:30) and then back to sleep until 2 AM.  I have the alarm set, but for some reason, I rarely need it.  This morning I woke up at 1:45 AM.  Now this seems nuts, but when it's all said and done, I'm getting 7+ hours of sleep and occasionally I nap for an hour or two during the day.  I feels great to write all of these journals at four in the morning. 

I had another day when I didn't do much aside from turning in my time sheet.  I considered going to the movies, but knowing I lose my saved DVR shows, I thought I should get them watched as much as possible.  I lose everything in five days.  I downloaded ABC, CBS, NBC, and FOX apps.  They all allow you to watch their programming (with commercials unfortunately) and they all have Chromcast so I can watch them on my TV.  I may not need You Tube TV after all...we'll see. 

I did get in a couple more episodes of Westworld.  It's getting more and more out there.  I can't decide if I like it or not.  Jose did finish my railing...yes, he had forgot.  I'm very happy with the work he does though I do think he's getting prime money.  He puts a lot of pride in doing every job right.  I will use him for all my maintenance needs. 

Comments