Day 310
The run this morning felt pretty good. I've been worried about my calf cramping up, but though I felt a tug here and there, it was fine. I had the entire pool and locker room to myself this morning, which makes the swim great. This pool is also heated perfectly so it's like jumping into bath water. I love it. I am getting some tugs in my right shoulder, but nothing that stops me from the swim.
Thursday was a no-nothing day. I napped a bit and finally decided to simply stay home and catch up on some of my saved programs on my DVR. I lose the DVR in six days, so I'll need to pick what shows to watch and I picked Westworld, which I had kept all of season two. I was able to get in five episodes and I'm not sure I'm enjoying it as much as I did the first season. I have five more to go, so we'll see if I bother to continue or not. I'm running out of time.
So, I'm enjoying cookies with my coffee too much! I'll need to do something about that. I have allowed myself more calories but I should make sure to stay under my thresh hold.
I did something I don't do very often. I bought an electric scooter from Amazon for $400 and a helmet. With taxes, all total $500. This is a compulsion purchase. It stuck with me for a couple of days and I have no doubt that cashing in my ROTH account had something to do with this. Of course, I've lost $500 in casinos many times, so I shouldn't be too worried about this. I'll be curious to see just what I do with this. More on this later. I'm supposed to receive it and will have to put it together. Crazy me.
Thursday was a no-nothing day. I napped a bit and finally decided to simply stay home and catch up on some of my saved programs on my DVR. I lose the DVR in six days, so I'll need to pick what shows to watch and I picked Westworld, which I had kept all of season two. I was able to get in five episodes and I'm not sure I'm enjoying it as much as I did the first season. I have five more to go, so we'll see if I bother to continue or not. I'm running out of time.
So, I'm enjoying cookies with my coffee too much! I'll need to do something about that. I have allowed myself more calories but I should make sure to stay under my thresh hold.
I did something I don't do very often. I bought an electric scooter from Amazon for $400 and a helmet. With taxes, all total $500. This is a compulsion purchase. It stuck with me for a couple of days and I have no doubt that cashing in my ROTH account had something to do with this. Of course, I've lost $500 in casinos many times, so I shouldn't be too worried about this. I'll be curious to see just what I do with this. More on this later. I'm supposed to receive it and will have to put it together. Crazy me.
Comments
Post a Comment